|
profile
oh yeah, it's sad
Facebook
Check the profile
![]() |
archives
gone with the wind joulukuuta 2010 tammikuuta 2011 maaliskuuta 2011 |
i can taste the air again
sunnuntai 26. joulukuuta 2010

But luckily I had.
I had the guts to end the mess which caused me so much pain. Now I will just walk away smiling.
You had me, you lost me, remember it, I'll be gone forever
And I found out that I haven't changed a thing in a year. I'm still the heartless person. Well to the rest of the world I'm heartless, to me and what's inside of me, I'm NOT lying. I got feelings, but no one needs to know about them.
Fuck you,
Love, me xoxo
PS. Don't you tell me that you love me, ye I wish, I really do wish you'd love me. But I know it is just another lie :)

And I found out that I haven't changed a thing in a year. I'm still the heartless person. Well to the rest of the world I'm heartless, to me and what's inside of me, I'm NOT lying. I got feelings, but no one needs to know about them.
Fuck you,
Love, me xoxo
PS. Don't you tell me that you love me, ye I wish, I really do wish you'd love me. But I know it is just another lie :)

Things just ain't the same
And I'm ready for change
Go on, begone, bye bye, so long
I'm about to go and say
I'm jumping off this train
Whether wrong or right, I'll be gone by night
Ha ha, be gone !
And I'm ready for change
Go on, begone, bye bye, so long
I'm about to go and say
I'm jumping off this train
Whether wrong or right, I'll be gone by night
Ha ha, be gone !
